Friday 23 June 2017

alliteration doc

Walt to use alliteration this week we are learning alliteration we were doing similes and alliteration I enjoyed making my alliteration on an app called Spark
Monday
WALT: describe a picture by showing not telling
Battle of Princeton - Wikipedia


Sense
Tell
Show me
Heard

Gun shots
flying past my ears
Saw

Planes dropping bombs
Explosions on the ground people falling to the ground
wonderd
survive




Felt  nervous
If I would get through war




My legs had goose bumps

















Wednesday
WALT: Describe a moment in time using your senses using the show not tell table you created yesterday.

Choose your goal from your writing check list - write it below
To use alliteration


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.