Friday 24 April 2020

individual anzac writing.

The engine roars, as we approach the beach the bullets fly past the carrier when all of a sudden the ramp falls down and I jump off the side waist-deep in the sea,   with my best friend to my side with blood streaming down his face I try and stop the bleeding but it's too late He's dead. I get behind cover and try and take a shot but the machine gun shoots my helmet right off, I flank around and get a shot, but there were enemy soldiers watching it so I sneak across and get my bayonet and charge and get one, so I have a shot on the machine gunner and “Boom” we push forward we have the high ground and we continue to push forward and get to there trenches and It's empty they have retreated and we take control of Gallipoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.