Thursday 7 May 2020

Flax Star

We had to make a flax star and mine turned out good, First, me and my dad went to go and get some flax.
Once we had some flax we had to watch the video but It was too complicated so we typed up another one and it was a lot easier to do than our first one, What I enjoyed when doing this was that I had never done It before or anything like it so it was a challenge, but my dad was helping me so it was a lot easier.
My Dad made It so you can hang it on the Christmas tree whats why there's a loop on the top.
you should try this at home using this link   https://youtu.be/asFmG1iyYQw I hope you try this soon.







                                                               

4 comments:

  1. Hi Archie,
    Awesome work on creating your flax star! It is great to see you being reflective with your work and problem solving when the task is challenging. What a great idea to have for the Christmas tree. Maybe you could do more and learn how to dye them using natural plants/resources so you could have different coloured ones for your tree or just to hang.
    Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Read, Thanks for the comment I will try that.

      Delete
  2. Hi Archie,
    I think your caption is very descriptive. I love that you used your initiative when you found the video too difficult to follow, and you found an alternative. I also like that you have included that link. I hope you don't mind, but I featured your work in today's newsletter.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your star i wonder how you made it mabe next time pot instruch ins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.